How to grant Manager access to your GMB profile
1. While you are signed in with the correct Google profile (the one that is associated with your your GMB profile), type “business.google.com” in your browser.
2. You will be directed to your Google My Business profile management dashboard. You will need to click on “Users.”
3. You will be shown with “Manage users” dialog box on which you need to click “Add users” button.
4. Enter email@example.com in the designated line.
5. Select the “Manager” role and hit the “Invite” button.